Cycling trainers give you the flexibility to train on your ride wherever you want. If it’s freezing cold outside, or even if you just need a little bit of time before the kids get up, a good cycling trainer keeps you fit & happy (you can even watch TV while you do it).
The trainer pictured here is Giant’s Cyclotron Auto Trainer II.
The Cyclotron Auto Trainer II features:
- Progressive magnetic resistance automatically gives a wide range of resistance from easy spins to burning climbs with no remote adjuster
- 100% aluminum gray anodized I–Beam frame is stellar looking and rust–resistant
- Non–skid rubber adjustable leveling feet
- Precision–turned 2″ aluminum roller and 1500g (3.3lbs) flywheel are mounted to a stiff, die–cast aluminum carrier for smooth pedaling action
- Tough steel replacement quick-release skewer included
- Accommodates most wheel/tire sizes 29″, 27″, 700C, and 26″
Stop by the shop at 2500 South MacArthur Blvd and check out our selection of indoor trainers that will make those indoor miles just slide by!
Now that the kids are back in school, let’s get outside and go for a ride! If you are in the market for a new bike and want to hit the trails around town with comfort, stability and style!
The Enchant features a women’s-specific frame that makes it easy to get on, get off, and pedal your way around town. With an ALUXX aluminum frame, it’s light and efficient, yet also relaxed. The female designers of Enchant put a premium on style-so you know you’ll look as good as you feel.